Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day, Baby!

I looked high and low and finally found your Valentine's Day Chocolates!!! :-O I was sooooo excited when i saw them on the shelf! I couldn't wait to get home to see your face when I gave them too you <3 I also couldn't help but think about what it would be like to feed one to you and to then have one of your amazingggggg chocolatey kisses.

  

I had a really hard time trying to decide which flowers to get you, so I made a compromise of sorts....I got you some of our favorites all in one bouquet!  I got Stargazers, and Gerber Daisies, and Roses all in one! And I happen to think they look beautiful together...just like us.
 

One thing I didn't have trouble with is what to get for dinner....First.....we shall have a feast of shrimp cocktail, lobster, and filet mignons....


and then we will follow that up by trying out our new fondue pot and making some chocolate covered strawberries and having a champagne toast by our softly crackling fire.
  



 and when we are ready, we will walk hand in hand to OUR ROOM in OUR HOME and we will climb into OUR BED .... TOGETHER....and we will show each other just how much we love each other with every kiss, every touch, and every look....I love you so very very much and I am so incredibly thankful to share my life with you.....


Will you be my Valentine? Now and Always? 

  

1 comment: