Monday, April 18, 2011

Always....

I know you are scared about facing tomorrow on your own, but you have to know that you aren't. I may be so far away from you physically, but I'm right there with you ... with every breath you take, with every beat of your heart, you can feel me....because when you breathe, i breathe - when your heart beats, my heart beats ... i am a part of you and you are a part of me - i believe that with every cell in my body. You complete me just like that keychain, and I complete you - we are so utterly different, but so fundamentally the same - just the way we are supposed to be. No matter what you face and no matter how alone you feel, you never are - as long as I'm in this world loving you, you will never be alone. I love you - I love you - I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment